CYP AU-D3-192 Digital Audio Converter
CYP AU-D3-192 Digital Audio Converter is designed to convert either Coaxial or Optical signals from a digital stereo signal to analogue stereo audio. With an advanced 192kHz sampling rate, this unit is particularly useful for enhancing sound reproduction when connecting digital sources to analogue amplifiers.
The CYP Audience range offers practical solutions for audio conversion and distribution within any AV installation. Products in the range include digital to analogue converters (DAC’s), switching devices and audio breakout from HDMI. These products offer real world solutions for both the audio enthusiast and professional installer alike.
- Digital Audio to Left/Right Stereo Audio Converter (DAC) with improved 192kHz sample rate for enhanced sound reproduction
- Integrated digital interpolator filter
- Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Toslink) input and analogue audio signal (L/R) output
- Accepts uncompressed digital stereo audio input
- Accepts 16 or 24bit: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample rates
- Inputs 1x RCA [1x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]
- 1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
- Outputs 2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
- PSU: 5V/1.2A
- Dimensions 42mm [W] x 57mm [D] x 25mm [H]
- Net Weight 140g
- Gross Weight 220g