Gold 4mm Banana Plugs Solder Screw Speaker Cable Connectors
GOLD 4mm BANANA PLUGS Solder Screw Speaker Cable Connectors are precision engineered with strong, reliable spring for a consistently perfect contact. Professional quality plugs tightly fit standard 4mm amplifier and speaker sockets found on most high-end audio separates for optimum performance.
Large brass screw and clamp section ensures easy cable termination, resulting in a high level of performance and connectivity.
Installation of the banana plugs does not require soldering as the speaker cable can be firmly screw clamped or crimped into place. However, termination of speaker cable by crimping or soldering via a generous solder bucket may achieve optimum sonic performance in addition to screw fixing the cable which can be up to 4mm in diameter.
Rigid red and black plastic covers supplied can be conveniently fitted to banana plugs after termination of cable.
- Diameter cable max. 4mm
- Connector type 4mm plug
- External length 41.5mm (without cover)
- Gold-Plated contact material for consistently excellent conductivity
- Termination via generous solder bucket & brass screw for security
- Rigid red/black plastic covers fitted after cable terminated
- Internal diameter of plastic covers 8mm
- Excellent performance with no deterioration
- Robust & versatile, easy to install
- Meets EU Safety Standards
- Soldering optional
Discount available for larger quantities.
Please contact us for a quote.