NEUTRIK NP3X Stereo Jack Plug 3 Pole Cable Connector 6.35mm
NEUTRIK NP3X Stereo Jack Plug 3 Pole Cable Connector 6.35mm is a high quality, heavy duty, all metal professional phone jack plug with nickel contacts and shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug is designed with the thinnest A-gauge 1/4″ plug available on the market and unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
Its precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes the Neutrik 1/4″ jack plug unique and avoids hook up in a socket or any possible break off the tip.
The Neutrik jack plug serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief
- Sleek design for easy handling
- Precision machined one-piece contacts
- Overall length 93mm
- Contact resistance depends on mating connector
- Dielectric strength 1 kVdc
- Insulation resistance > 2 GΩ
- Rated current per contact depends on mating connector / A
- Rated voltage < 50 V
- Cable O.D. 4 – 7 mm
- Lifetime> 1000 mating cycles
- Wire size 1 mm²
- Wire size 18 AWG
- Wiring Solder contacts
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ni (Su)
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Standard compliance IEC 60603-11
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 65 °C
Installation of the NEUTRIK NP3X Stereo 1/4″ Jack Plug Audio Cable Connector 6.35mm requires soldering (large soldering area, rapid-flow plating) to achieve optimum sonic performance.