OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 504 Strand Plugs Spades Terminated
OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 504 Strand Plugs Spades Terminated is a heavy duty loudspeaker cable made up of two cores, each with 252 strands of pure copper and fully terminated with 4mm banana plugs and spade terminals.
Ideal for general use in any system as well as in the best hi-fi or home cinema system, this heavy duty OFC (oxygen free copper) loudspeaker cable features 2 x 252, total 504 strands of pure copper conductors housed in figure 8 transparent insulation.
Printed ‘+’ signs and legend allow for easy polarity identification both ends of the cable.
The cable is particularly suited for installations where performance is paramount and cable lengths can be over several metres long without breaking the bank!
Banana Plugs & Spades Fitted
OFC cable is fitted with high quality, 4mm twin screw banana plugs and spade terminals.
The same high quality cable is also available with 4mm banana plugs fitted both ends. Please see OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 High Definition 504 Strands Terminated.
- Cable: 2-Core Heavy Duty
- Insulation: Transparent PVC
- Strand: 2 x 252 oxygen free pure copper
- Conductor size: 7X36/0.12±0.004mm(Bare copper), Ø2.5±0. 1mm
- Conductor resistance: ≤7.98Ohm/KM
- Insulation resistance: ≥200M ohm*KM
- Overall dimensions: Ø6.0 X 12.0mm ±0.5mm
- Fully terminated with 4mm banana plugs and spades