OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 High Definition 504 Strand
OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 High Definition 504 Strand is a heavy duty loudspeaker cable made up of two cores, each with 252 strands of pure copper.
Ideal for general use in any system as well as in the best hi-fi or home cinema system, this heavy duty OFC (oxygen free copper) loudspeaker cable features 2 x 252, total 504 strands of pure copper conductors housed in figure 8 transparent insulation.
Printed ‘ ‘ signs and legend allow for easy polarity identification both ends of the cable.
The cable is particularly suited for installations where performance is paramount and cable lengths can be over several metres long without breaking the bank!
OFC cable can be fitted with high quality, gold-plated 4mm twin screw banana plugs as an option – please see OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 Terminated
- Cable: 2-Core Heavy Duty
- Insulation: Transparent PVC
- Strands: 2 x 252 oxygen free copper
- Conductor size: 7X36/0.12±0.004mm(Bare copper), Ø2.5±0. 1mm
- Conductor resistance: ≤7.98Ohm/KM
- Insulation resistance: ≥200M ohm*KM
- Overall dimensions: Ø6.0 X 12.0mm ±0.5mm