OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 Z-type Plugs Terminated
OFC SPEAKER CABLE PRO252 Z-type Plugs Terminated is a heavy duty loudspeaker cable made up of two cores, each with 252 strands of pure copper and fully terminated with hollow z-type banana plugs.
Ideal for general use in any system as well as in the best hi-fi or home cinema system, this Heavy Duty OFC (oxygen free copper) loudspeaker cable features 2 x 252, total 504 strands of pure copper conductors housed in figure 8 transparent insulation.
Printed ‘ ‘ signs and legend allow for easy polarity identification both ends of the cable.
The cable is particularly suited for installations where high level of performance and power handling is needed and cable lengths are longer than usual.
Termination Z-type plugs
OFC cable is fitted with gold-plated 4mm z-type banana plugs and red/black protective heatshrink as polarity markers.
- Cable: 2-Core Heavy Duty
- Insulation: Transparent PVC
- Strand: 2 x 252 oxygen free copper
- Conductor size: 7X36/0.12±0.004mm(Bare copper), Ø2.5±0. 1mm
- Conductor resistance: ≤7.98Ohm/KM
- Insulation resistance: ≥200M ohm*KM
- Overall dimensions: Ø6.0 X 12.0mm ±0.5mm
- Fully terminated gold-plated Z-type 4mm banana plugs
- Red/black heatshrink fitted