PRO PHONO RCA PLUGS Heavy Duty Locking Connectors
PRO PHONO RCA PLUGS Heavy Duty Locking Connectors are beautifully engineered, all metal phono locking RCA plugs. The plugs feature gold-plated contacts and are designed to be used with high quality audio components and professional applications for optimum sonic performance!
The phono RCA plugs are constructed from a tough outer black metal shell and gold-plated metal connector and accept cable up to 9mm diameter.
The phono plugs feature a rotating outer barrel which clamps the earth contacts when tightened with a simple twist after insertion, ensuring a consistently high level of performance and connectivity.
Internally, the gold-plated plug has a large shielded solder bucket for the signal pin and grub screw to tighten the cable in place. Cable up to 6.5mm can be secured using the grub screw provided, although cable of smaller diameter can be secured using extra ‘padding’ such as heatshrink (supplied on request).
Together with a split signal pin, the phono plugs provide a firm connection every time, perfect for professional installations.
- Diameter cable max. 9mm
- Connector type phono RCA plug
- External length 51 mm, width 14mm
- All metal hexagonal black satin housing
- Gold-Plated contact material for consistently excellent conductivity
- Rotating barrel clamps earth contacts when tightened
- Excellent performance with no deterioration
- Robust & versatile, easy to install
- Meets EU Safety Standards