QED AIRLOC ABS SPADES
QED AIRLOC ABS SPADES with premium gold plating and plastic barrels manufactured from tough ABS plastic for durability and longevity.
Specialist equipment is required for cable termination to achieve optimum performance with the Airloc cold weld system.
The standard QED Airloc spade is designed with dual opening for connection with speaker terminals up to 6mm and 8mm wide. A wide fitting QED Airloc spade is also available for speaker terminals up to 10mm wide.
Spades are 24k gold plated to eliminate oxidization, ensuring a life-long low resistance connection and a consistently high level of performance and optimum sound quality.
QED AIRLOC ABS SPADES are available with red, black, yellow and blue coloured barrels for polarity identification when single or bi-wire cable is terminated.
- Suitable for entire range of QED speaker cables
- AirlocTM cold weld system requires specialist equipment
- 24ct gold plated connectors for optimum signal transfer
- Minimum cable size 0.75mm2
- Maximum cable size 5.5mm2
- Excellent sonic performance
- Meets EU Safety Standards
- Fits 6mm and 8mm binding posts
- ABS barrels available: red, black, yellow, blue