QED AIRLOC Metal 4mm BANANA PLUGS
QED AIRLOC Metal 4mm BANANA PLUGS with Airloc Forte Pin Section feature premium gold plating and stylish metal barrels for durability and longevity.
Specialist equipment is required for cable termination to achieve optimum performance with the Airloc cold weld system.
The QED Airloc Forté banana plug pin section is designed to maximise contact area throughout the wide tolerance range encountered in 4mm amplifier and speaker sockets. Some 4mm sockets or binding posts are quite tight whereas others can be loose, so the spring loaded Forté blade is designed to fit into smaller and larger sockets with equal insertion force.
As a result, the contact area between plug and socket is maximised and the connection remains uniformly tight.
Plugs are 24k gold plated to eliminate oxidization, ensuring a life-long low resistance connection and a consistently high level of performance and optimum sound quality.
QED Airloc Forté metal banana plugs are available with red, black, yellow and blue coloured rings for polarity identification when single or bi-wire cable is terminated.
- Suitable for entire range of QED speaker cables
- AirlocTM cold weld system requires specialist equipment
- 24ct gold plated connectors for optimum signal transfer
- Minimum cable size 0.75mm2
- Maximum cable size 5.5mm2
- Excellent sonic performance
- Meets EU Safety Standards
- Overall length plug 54mm
- Metal barrels available: red, black, yellow, blue