QED Performance AUDIO Stereo Phono RCA Cable Graphite
QED Performance Audio Stereo Phono RCA Cable Graphite utilises design concepts from the high end Reference range of cables from QED for optimum sonic performance. These include quasi-balanced geometry, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs.
QED Performance Audio cables do exactly what interconnects should, that is, maintain signal integrity and reject noise. This is achieved by using a low loss LDPE dielectric, 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) and quasi-balanced geometry where the signal and return conductors are twisted together to improve signal to noise ratio significantly.
QED Performance Audio Stereo Phono RCA Cable Graphite will connect your CD player, DAC or tuner to your amplifier or receiver.
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
- Quasi-balanced twisted pair geometry
- Al/Mylar wrap provides 100% electrostatic shield structure
- OFC drain wire completes electrostatic screening
- 24k Gold plated QED 6 leaf RCA plugs
- Capacitance: 115pF/m
- Inductance: 0.74uH/m
- Loop resistance: 0.160 Ω/m
- Dissipation Factor: 0.0012
The cable on offer is a brand new LATEST VERSION GENUINE QED Performance Audio Graphite cable supplied by an authorised QED retailer.