QED PERFORMANCE J2P Graphite Mini Jack Phono Cable
QED PERFORMANCE J2P Graphite Mini Jack Phono Cable is a high performance stereo mini jack to phono interconnect cable and is part of the multi-award winning Performance range from QED.
The Performance J2P cable utilises design concepts from the high end QED Reference range to optimise audio performance when connecting your tablet, PC or portable device to your amplifier. These include enhanced shielding, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs.
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper conductors provide a low resistance audio path
- Low density polyethylene dielectric cuts down on audio signal energy loss due to cable capacitance
- Ergonomically sculptured zinc plated alloy barrels
- Gold plated close tolerance 3.5mm connectors both ends for a lasting low contact resistance
- Stepped 3.5mm Jack Plug allows cable to be used when the portable device is protected by an external case
- Co-axial design for enhanced signal transfer
- eFLEX CORDAGE – specially formulated PVC outer jacket provides ultimate flexibility
- Electrostatic Screen provides high noise immunity from external interference
QED Lifetime Guarantee
The cable on offer is a brand new LATEST VERSION GENUINE QED Performance J2P cable supplied by an authorised QED retailer.