QED REFERENCE SUBWOOFER 40 Phono RCA Cable
QED REFERENCE SUBWOOFER 40 Phono RCA Cable has been designed to improve performance and primarily for its low capacitance, identified as one important factor in maintaining a musical experience and tight sound! QED has identified that low capacitance in a cable helps to maintain the rhythm of the original piece as well as its “bottom end”.
In addition, minute timing errors are eliminated by the use of QED’s Complementary Conductor Technology™ and a special floating Zn/Mn ferrite jacket designed to absorb very high frequency noise signals outside the audible band.
The QED Analoc™ plug design ensures that the fidelity of the audio signal is maintained from start to finish by eliminating eddy currents which affect the micro-timing of the audio signal.
Complementary Conductor Technology utilises two conductors of different diameters to carry the same audio signal. This has the effect of providing an alternative path for high frequency audio components which might otherwise become time smeared in a single audio pathway.
Ferrite Insulation Technology refers to a special floating Zn/Mn Ferrite jacket used within the Audio 40 cable. The ferrite jacket absorbs very high frequency noise components outside of the audible band that have an adverse effect on the micro-timing of the audio signal.
QED ‘Analoc™ RCA plugs feature high purity copper signal and ground connections in an insulated low eddy current brass body. The hollow central pin eliminates skin effect in the signal connection and the locking barrel design clamps the dual tombstone ground connection firmly to the RCA sockets.
- QED Complementary Conductor Technology™ – two silver plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (SPOFC) conductors with offset diameters to eliminate cable timing errors
- Zn/Mn ferrite jacket to absorb high frequency noise signals and further eliminate timing errors
- Foamed Polyethylene (PE) dielectric for sonic purity
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper braid for 100% electromagnetic screening coverage in a coaxial geometry
- Twin leaf 24k gold plated QED ‘Analoc™’ RCA plugs featuring high purity copper contacts, hollow centre pin and low eddy current design
QED Lifetime Guarantee