Switchcraft 226 Right Angle Mono 6.3mm Phone Jack Plug
Switchcraft 226 Right Angle Mono 6.3mm Phone Jack Plug is ideal for consumer electronics, broadcast studios and audio cable assemblies where optimum performance is essential. Provides excellent strain relief for larger cables.
This 1/4″ right angle mono jack plug features nickel metal shell and contacts. The cable clamp is longer and solder terminal larger for easier cable assembly and more room for cable solder connections. The connector is supplied with a plastic tube insulator to prevent the solder contacts from contacting the shell. Maximum cable diameter 7.2mm.
Ideal for consumer electronics, broadcast studios and audio cable assemblies where optimum performance is essential.
Ergonomic knurled handle for excellent gripping and handling.
Provides excellent strain relief for larger cables.
High quality construction.
- Heavy duty machined copper alloy handle (shielded versions), tip and body for unsurpassed ruggedness
- Bright nickel plating on exterior surfaces will not chip or corrode
- Solder terminals are tin electroplated for ease of soldering
- One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal ensures electrical continuity
- Heavy duty cable clamp provides secure strain relief
- The proven industry standard phone plug for audio applications
- Sleeve, Tip and Body: Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Terminals: Solder lug – Tinned copper alloy
- Screw: Tin-plated (screws size 3-48)
- Handle: Machined Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Tubular insulator inside handle
- Right Angle construction