Switchcraft 3502ABAU Black Gold RCA Phono Plug
Switchcraft 3502ABAU Black Gold RCA Phono Plug is ideal for consumer electronics, broadcast studios and audio cable assemblies where optimum performance is essential. Provides excellent strain relief for larger cables.
This connector features a black-plated metal shell and gold-plated contacts. The cable clamp is longer and solder terminal larger for easier cable assembly and more room for cable solder connection.
The Switchcraft phono plug is supplied with a plastic tube insulator to prevent the solder contacts from contacting the shell. The reduced profile makes this plug particularly suitable for tight situations where space is a premium. Maximum cable diameter 7.2mm. Also available with nickel-plated shell and contacts.
Ergonomic knurled handle for easy gripping and handling.
Provides excellent strain relief for larger cables.
High quality construction.
- Professional Heavy Duty
- Solid Centre Construction
- Copper Alloy Metal Construction
- Connector type: Phono RCA Plug
- Knurl end of barrel provides ergonomic surface for tightening
- Gold plated contact material for consistently excellent conductivity
- Large solder surface area & tubular insulator included
- Excellent performance with no deterioration
- Shipped unassembled, soldering required
- Diameter cable max. 7.2mm
- Black epoxy coated brass finish
- Pin: Solid Copper alloy, gold-plated
- Sleeve: Copper alloy, gold-plated
- Handle: Copper alloy, black epoxy plated
- Cable Clamp: C.R.S., electro tin-plated
- Insulator: Rigid plastic