Switchcraft 35HDRANN Right Angle 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack Plug
The Switchcraft 35HDRANN Right Angle 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack Plug connector has a longer than usual, nickel-plated metal shell and contacts. The cable clamp is longer and solder terminal larger for easier cable assembly and more room for cable solder connections.
The connector is supplied with a plastic tube insulator to prevent the solder contacts from contacting the shell.
Maximum cable diameter 7mm.
Also available with black shell and gold-plated contacts.
Installation of the mini jack plug requires soldering to give optimum sonic performance.
- Professional Heavy Duty
- Copper Alloy Metal Construction
- Connector type: Stereo Mini Jack Plug
- Knurl end of nickel plated brass barrel for ease of assembly
- Nickel plated brass pin section for excellent conductivity
- Large tin plated solder surface area
- Mylar tubular insulator included
- Shipped unassembled, soldering required
- Diameter cable max. 7mm
- Nickel Metal finish