VAN DAMME Blue 2.5mm Speaker Cable Deltron Terminated
VAN DAMME Blue 2.5mm Speaker Cable Deltron Terminated is a twin-axial cable made from 2 x 2.5mm ultra pure oxygen free copper (OFC) conductors soldered to Deltron 4mm banana plugs.
Deltron 550-series banana plugs fitted are constructed from a silver-plated brass conductor and solder bucket. The plugs are soldered using a high silver content solder resulting in a consistently high level of performance and connectivity. The spring-loaded pin section ensures that the Deltron 4mm banana plugs make a consistently good connection.
This cable is not only ideal for hi-fi and home cinema where sound quality is important, but also caters for professional applications including recording studio environment, rehearsal studio and live performance.
Used in many professional systems and critical near field monitoring in recording and mastering studios worldwide, Van Damme cables are the industry standard in sound production, television, film and radio studios as well as live broadcasts and music performances.
VAN DAMME Blue 2.5mm Speaker Cable is used in applications such as critical studio monitoring and guitar amplifier to speaker leads.
- Conductors twin-axial 2 x 2.5mm ultra pure oxygen free copper
- Insulation – PVC
- Overall Jacket – Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003
- Working Voltage – 300/500V
- Test Voltage – 2000V DC 1 minute
- Halogen Emissions – <0.30% halogen acid gases IEC 60754-2
- Part no. 268-525-060
- Conductor stranding – 147 x 0.15mm
- Conductor resistance – 7.65 Ohm/Km
- Overall diameter – 7.60mm
- Diameter cable max. 4.0mm
- Conductor max diameter 2.3mm
- Connector type 4mm banana plug
- Overall length with cover 43.8mm
- Silver-plated pin and solder bucket construction
- Light, yet tough & versatile
- Current RatRoHC Compliant