Van Damme Blue Series Studio Grade 4mm Twin Core Speaker Cable
Van Damme Blue Series Studio Grade 4mm Twin Core Speaker Cable is a high quality, twin-axial cable made from 4mm pure oxygen free copper (OFC) conductors.
Van Damme cable is not only ideal for hi-fi and home cinema where sound quality is important, but also caters for professional applications including recording studio environment, rehearsal studio and live performance.
Van Damme Blue Series speaker cables are twin-axial types and range from 0.75mm conductors for 100V line through to 6mm conductors for long runs of low impedance speaker signals.
Van Damme cables are used in many professional systems and critical near field monitoring in recording and mastering studios worldwide. Van Damme is the industry standard in sound production, television, film and radio studios as well as live broadcasts and music performances.
Van Damme Blue Series Studio Grade 4mm Twin Core Speaker Cable is used in applications such as critical studio monitoring and guitar amplifier to speaker leads.
- Conductors twin-axial 2 x 4.0mm ultra pure oxygen free copper
- Insulation – PVC
- Overall Jacket – Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003
- Working Voltage – 300/500V
- Test Voltage – 2000V DC 1 minute
- Halogen Emissions – <0.30% halogen acid gases IEC 60754-2
- Part no. 268-245-060
- Conductor stranding – 227 x 0.15mm
- Conductor resistance – 4.60 Ohm/Km
- Overall diameter – 12.40mm
- Weight 230 Kg/Km