Van Damme Pure Copper 4mm Speaker Cable Airloc Terminated
Van Damme Pure Copper 4mm Speaker Cable Airloc Terminated is a twin axial cable made from 2 x 4mm² ultra pure linear crystal oxygen free copper (UP-LCOFC) conductors fitted with high quality Airloc ABS banana plugs.
The ultra pure copper cable is also striking in appearance with its clear insulation and special flexible PVC composite jacket. In addition, the cable’s shotgun construction allows for easy conductor separation and identification with polarity marker for easier installation.
AIRLOC ABS banana plugs fitted are precision engineered with strong, reliable spring for a consistently perfect contact. The plugs are crimped under high pressure (cold welded) and finished off with tough ABS plastic covers.
This cable is not only ideal for hi-fi and home cinema where sound quality is important, but also caters for professional applications. Van Damme cables are typically found in recording and rehearsal studios as well as used for live performances.
Used in many professional systems and critical near field monitoring in recording and mastering studios worldwide, Van Damme cables are the industry standard in sound production, television, film and radio studios as well as live broadcasts and music performances.
- Conductors 2 x 4.00mm² ultra pure linear crystal oxygen free copper
- Insulation – clear PVC
- Overall Jacket – Shotgun construction
- Gauge – 12 AWG
- Part no. 268-504-000
- Conductor stranding – 7 way plait x (73 x 0.10mm) conductors
- Conductor resistance – 4.70 Ohm/Km
- Overall diameter – 14mm x 5mm
- QED Airloc ABS Banana Plugs
- Optional Airloc ABS Spades
- Connector type 4mm plug
- Rigid red/black ABS plastic covers
- Excellent performance with no deterioration
- Robust & versatile, easy to install
- Meets EU Safety Standards
Standards and Compliance
RoHS 2011/65/EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances
REACH Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals